The Vision Companies https://www.myvisionco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.myvisionco.com http://www.myvisionco.com USD 21 22 HOUR true
Minneapolis, MN 554031141 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Professional Job Number: KA1102015518 Pay Rate: $21-22 / hour
|Job Type||Temp to Hire|
|Shift/Hours||1st shift 8:00am - 5:00 pm|
|Experience Level||2+ years of high level customer service|
|Education||High School Diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred|
|Salary||$21 - 22/hr|
|Why Vision/Benefits||We challenge employees and present them with career opportunities with some of the most successful businesses in the area. Our employees' occupational goals, skills, and background experience are represented truthfully and marketed to match the hiring needs of small-,mid-sized, and Fortune 300 companies. |
Benefits include; paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), term life insurance, short term disability benefits, 401K, competitive wages, pay increases and bonuses based on performance. We also have safety and employee referral bonuses, and gift giveaways throughout the year. Plus an amazing team of recruiters to support and advocate for you!
1. Provide front desk communications, answering phones and directing calls as needed or answering questions
2. Provide support for enrollment initiatives
3. Provide direction for prospective students
4. Provide administrative and operational support to the admissions and enrollment offices.5. Play intensive role in file collection, data entry and CRM management
1. Ability to work 40 hours per week in the office, though flexible scheduling may occur
2. Strong customer service skills
3. Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Access.
4. Ability to learn new computer programs and database management systems and demonstrate proficiency given adequate training.
5. Ability to analyze and interpret data.
6. Ability to talk on the phone.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with people from all backgrounds and at all levels.
8. Must be goal and team oriented to build positive working relationships, and conduct business with attention to ethical considerations
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality as required by regulations.
|Physical Requirements||1. Able to use a computer and all of its components|
2. Able to talk on the phone
3. Sit and or stand for long periods of time
4. Able to lift up to 20 lbs, infrequently