The Vision Companies https://www.myvisionco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.myvisionco.com http://www.myvisionco.com USD 20 21.6 HOUR true
Assembly Test Operator - 1st
Elk River, MN 55330 US
Posted: 05/25/2023 2023-05-25 2023-07-01 Industry: Availability Job Number: T(8392814518 Pay Rate: $20-21.6 / hour
|Job Title:||Assembly Test Operator - 1st shift|
|Job Type:||Long Term Temporary|
|Location:||Elk River, MN|
|Shift/Hours:||1st shift Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. with OT generally working before 7 a.m. (all departments have been working OT 5-10 hrs/week)|
|Career Level:||Entry (1-3 years)|
|Education:||High School Diploma/GED - Verified|
|Description:||Perform introductory skill level assembly duties which include the assembly, testing and packaging of all kits, subassemblies,|
and products/ regulators within Elk River Assembly/ Test department per assembly procedures and/or testing
specifications, and bills-of-material.
• Responsible for the assembling/building and testing of product I series and sub-assemblies per work instructions,
assembly prints, and CCL (Contract Requirement List) requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
• Perform required testing, i.e. helium test and functionality testing etc.
• Packaging product to meet cleanliness shipping standards including vacuum sealed bagging etc.
• Identify issues and rework regulators/ products that do not meet assembly or test standards.
• Perform basic parts inspection, i.e. check nicks, dings and scratches etc. before assembling and finished product to
meet quality standards.
• Responsible for production data record using Hour by Hour sheets, NCMR (Non-Conforming Material Report) forms
and Test data sheet.
• Report any equipment or operational issues to area Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
• Obey all safety rules and stop work if continuing is unsafe or will create an unsafe condition. Report all safety
• Maintain a neat and orderly workstation up to the level 4 cleanness standard.
• Performs related work as assigned by the lead or supervisor/ manager.