The Vision Companies https://www.myvisionco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.myvisionco.com http://www.myvisionco.com USD 20.00 HOUR true
Anoka, MN 55303 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-21 Industry: Professional Job Number: DS3563918316 Pay Rate: 20.00
The Assistant Buyer provides support to Buyers in a variety of ways including setting up new products in the system, changing product pricing, following up with vendors on purchase orders, and answering product-related questions from customers and sales representatives. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills.
- Perform various data entry tasks and including setting up new products in the Company’s database, updating pricing and other fields for products, input product transfer requests between distribution facilities, and respond appropriately to information on various internal product management reports
- Monitor receipt of products and follow up appropriately on any shipments that do not arrive when expected
- Serve as a resource for Company sales representatives and customers. The incumbent will answer product-related questions include product characteristics, when shipments will arrive, and the status of back-orders
- Manage the Company’s response to any product recalls
- When directed, fill in for Buyers by performing the procurement function and ensure adequate supply of products to meet customer demand
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the Buyers or management and communicate effectively
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality. Previous administrative assistant or date entry experience preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office with strong problem-solving ability with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, organize and complete multiple tasks and duties in an office setting
Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Paid Holidays and PTO Accrual
- Major Medical & supplemental health plans
- Employee recognition program
- Employee Appreciation event (Chance to win $1000’s of dollars in prizes in December)
- Referral bonus opportunities
Who are we?
We are The Vision Companies – We have been partnering and consulting with 100’s of businesses around the Twin Cities since 1985. We are not your typical “Temp service”. Yes, we fall into that industry but we do things differently. We are employee advocates and focus on getting our employees in to the right position to meet their overall career objectives. We can bring your resume to life and make you stand out among other job seekers in this competitive market. By working with us, you open the doors to several opportunities you didn’t know existed. You are able to meet with clients and determine if they are the right fit for you. We are excited to meet you and learn about what YOU want not just want our clients need! Click apply and lets get this party started – You should hear from us in less than 24 hours when applying during business hours!