The Vision Companies https://www.myvisionco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.myvisionco.com http://www.myvisionco.com USD 22 24 HOUR true
Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area, MN 55114 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Industrial Job Number: DS6810906522 Pay Rate: $22-24 / hour
7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Minimum of 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft Office experience preferred.
Preferred Certificate of completion from technical trade school
$22 - $24 DOQ
We challenge employees and present them with career opportunities with some of the most successful businesses in the area. Our employees' occupational goals, skills, and background experience are represented truthfully and marketed to match the hiring needs of small-,mid-sized, and Fortune 300 companies. Benefits include; paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), term life insurance, short term disability benefits, 401K, competitive wages, pay increases and bonuses based on performance. We also have safety and employee referral bonuses, and gift giveaways throughout the year. Plus an amazing team of recruiters to support and advocate for you!
We are one of the country’s most significant suppliers of extremely critical, difficult, and precise rubber assemblies and molded components.
This individual will be responsible for performing several highly complex maintenance activities to keep the building and equipment in good repair, and ensuring machinery and equipment operates properly.
• Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to ensure that the building is properly maintained.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that the building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of the buildings do not deteriorate.
• Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs
• Clean and repair building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, door, screens, walls, floors, gutters and drains.
• Work in a safe manner, consistent with safety manual and follow the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
• Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, the individual in this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. several times per shift
• Able to sit for >30% of their shift
• Able to stand/walk for >70% of their shift.