The Vision Companies https://www.myvisionco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.myvisionco.com http://www.myvisionco.com USD 18.00 HOUR true
Injection Molding Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Blaine, MN 55449 US
Posted: 02/16/2023 2023-02-16 2023-04-21 Industry: Availability Job Number: KM8073429216 Pay Rate: 18.00
|Job Title:||Injection Molding Machine Operator|
|Job Type:||Temp to Hire|
2nd Shift: 5:45 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Monday thru Thursday – 48 hours a week total – with option for OT on Fridays (but not required).
|Career Level:||6+months Experience in Machining or Manufacturing Industry|
|Education:||High school diploma or GED required|
|Salary:||$18 per hour ($1,000 sign on bonus after 90 days)|
1. Responsible for taking measurements through-out the day with hand held calibers.
2. Responsible for following the work instructions for each job and packing out the boxes correctly – count and labels.
3. Responsible for running the press to the dedicated cycle times.
4. Responsible for notifying their shift lead or QA of any quality issues.
5. Trimming is required using Exacto knife or small hand tools
6. Responsible for keeping their area clean.
7. Additional responsibilities may include helping at another press while their press is in the setup phase, helping to get supplies for other presses ie., more boxes, tape, etc., helping to trim plastic parts that run auto, etc…
|Requirements:||1. Previous experience in manufacturing is helpful but not required|
2. Open to learning
3. Punctual -Attendance is critical – arriving before the shift starts and being at their assigned press is day by 6:45 is important.
|Physical Requirements:||1. Able to stand for long periods of time|
2. Able to lift up to 50lbs (Lifting is primarily limited to moving the full box of injection molded parts from press side to the pallet at the end of the press – not much distance, but boxes can weigh upwards of 30+ plus pounds.)
3. Able to operate a machine and it's components
4. Use hands for cutting, eyes for inspection, finger dexterity, kneeling, stretching, turning, bending, twisting at some point thru the day but not all day long