The Vision Companies https://www.myvisionco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.myvisionco.com http://www.myvisionco.com USD 18.00 HOUR true
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-04-21 Industry: Industrial Job Number: T(1518372314 Pay Rate: 18.00
Temp to Hire
|Experience Level||Entry Level to Experienced|
|Why Vision/Benefits||We challenge employees and present them with career opportunities with some of the most successful businesses in the area. Our employees' occupational goals, skills, and background experience are represented truthfully and marketed to match the hiring needs of small-,mid-sized, and Fortune 300 companies. Benefits include; paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), term life insurance, short term disability benefits, 401K, competitive wages, pay increases and bonuses based on performance. We also have safety and employee referral bonuses, and gift giveaways throughout the year. Plus an amazing team of recruiters to support and advocate for you! |
Our client is looking for a new team member to join their team in the Inspecting area. They will helping the company fulfill their goals and objectives by inspecting of production parts at all stages of production and providing feedback to production in a timely manner. Maintain documentation of inspection and complete required customer documentation necessary for meeting customer requirements. Communicate quality status of product to the production department.
|Description||1. Inspecting parts from the plating department|
2. Maintain and document inspection criteria in accordance with the internal Business Management System. Evaluate and maintain statistical process control charts
3. Perform sample preparation for measurement analysis
4. When requested, assist customers with evaluations of products
|Requirements||1. Working knowledge of phones, computers, printers, and faxes.|
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access.
3. Ability to learn and adapt to changing work environments in a positive manner.
4. Ability to maintain a regular and reliable attendance record.
5. Ability to manage multiple jobs at the same time.
6. Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
1. Lifting/carrying- 0-15 lbs constantly, up to 25 lbs occasionally and up to 50 lbs occasionally