Machine Operator - Saw 3rd shift
Blaine, MN 55449 US
|Job Title:||Plate Saw Operator|
|Job Type:||Temp to Hire|
|Shift/Hours:||3rd Shift 10pm - 6am Sunday-Thursday|
|Career Level:||HSD or GED|
|Description:||1. Will be cutting aluminum plate only versus all types of metal on the bar saws|
2. Set up, adjust, and operate machine
3. Read and interpret blueprint specifications for measurements
4. Position metal in the machine properly and watch to make sure cuts are correct
5. Clean the work station at the end of the shift
6. Operate sit down forklift
7. Pick orders for your production needs
|Requirements:||1. Previous experience in a machine shop|
2. Experience measuring with calipers & tape measures
3. Steel toed shoes/boots required
4. Strong math skills.
5. Eagerness to learn operation of multiple types of saws.
6. Metals Industry experience.
7. Production metal sawing experience.
8. Longevity with previous employers, with steady progression of skill sets and responsibilities.
9. Clean background check, drug/alcohol screening.
|Physical Requirements:||1. Able to sit/stand for long periods of time|
2. Also ability to perform: kneel, bend, stoop, stretch, push, pull, tug, turn, twist, lift
3. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds