Blaine, MN 55449 US
We are looking for an experienced Machinist. Qualified individuals will have 3+ years of machinist experience, strong math skills, and ability to measure and read blueprints. This is a chance to learn and develop your skills. Come be part of a fast-growing company with a great opportunity for advancement!
- Build flexible metal hose assemblies for chemical processing and power piping for the energy and construction industries.
- Repair steel or aluminum cores using manual lathes.
- Review blueprints or job orders to determine tooling instructions.
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools and pieces on machines using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Monitor machines to ensure proper functionality; adjusting machines as needed.
- Focus on quality output.
Shift: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM Monday - Friday
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00
- Paid Holidays
- PTO Accrual
- Major Medical & supplemental health plans
- Employee recognition program
- Employee Appreciation event (Chance to win $1000’s of dollars in prizes in December)
- Referral bonus opportunities
Who are we?
We are The Vision Companies – We have been partnering and consulting with 100’s of businesses around the Twin Cities since 1985. We are not your typical “Temp service”. Yes, we fall into that industry but we do things differently. We are employee advocates and focus on getting our employees in to the right position to meet their overall career objectives. We can bring your resume to life and make you stand out among other job seekers in this competitive market. By working with us, you open the doors to several opportunities you didn’t know existed. You are able to meet with clients and determine if they are the right fit for you. We are excited to meet you and learn about what YOU want not just want our clients need! Click apply and let’s get this party started – You should hear from us in less than 24 hours when applying during business hours!