Painter / Prep - 2nd shift
Blaine, MN 55449 US
|Job Title:||Painter Prep|
|Job Type:||Temp to Hire|
2nd shift 4:15pm-2:30am M-Th
|Career Level:||1-2 years|
|Salary:||$19 + $2 shift differential = $21|
|Company Info:||This local manufacturing company believes in finding quality, qualified people and treating them like family. Many of the employees have been there for 15+ years. Once a person is hired on permanently there, they put 32 hours into your vacation bank.|
1. Prep for paint; by sanding, chipping degreasing parts
2. Wash units for paint; check for issues
3. Perform touch-ups, and repair flaws
4. Loan and unload the paint line for the painters
5. Responsible for the care, cleaning, and maintenance of booth, equipment
1. Previous manufacturing experience nice but not necessary
2. Can read English and interpret blue prints
3. Able to proficiently paint in a single assigned area
4. High School Diploma or GED
5. Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
6. If one has painting experience, it must be with spray gun, not powder coating or typical house painting unless with spray gun
1. Regularly lift 30-50 pounds.
2. Regularly perform repetitive tasks.
3. Ability to stand for an extended period of time and move frequently.