The Vision Companies https://www.myvisionco.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.myvisionco.com http://www.myvisionco.com USD 22 HOUR true
Painter / Prep
Blaine, MN 55449 US
Posted: 05/10/2023 2023-05-10 2023-07-01 Industry: Availability Job Number: QC627714754 Pay Rate: $22 / hour
|Job Title:||Painter - 2nd shift|
|Job Type:||Temp to Hire|
2nd shift - Hours 4:15 pm to 2:45 am can be full or part time
|Career Level:||1-2 years|
|Salary:||$22 nd shift |
|Company Info:||This local manufacturing company believes in finding quality, qualified people and treating them like family. Many of the employees have been there for 15+ years. Once a person is hired on permanently there, they put 32 hours into your vacation bank.|
|Description:||1. Prime, paint and touchup frames and parts with power spray equipment|
2. Inspect completed parts for quality: Perform touch-ups, and repair flaws.
3. Loan and unload the paint line as needed: Parts are put on racks and ran through the booth
4. Responsible for the care, cleaning, and maintenance of booth, equipment
1. Previous manufacturing experience nice but not necessary
2. Can read English and interpret blue prints
3. Able to proficiently paint in a single assigned area
4. High School Diploma or GED.
5. Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions.
6. Basic computer navigation and utilization skills.
7. Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
8. Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
9. High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
1. Regularly lift 30-50 pounds.
2. Regularly perform repetitive tasks.
3. Ability to stand for an extended period of time and move frequently.