Production Technician - Ink 3rd shift
Rosemount, MN 55068 US
|Job Title||Production Technician - Ink 3rd shift|
|Job Type||Temp to Hire|
|Shift/Hours||3rd Shift 11pm to 7am|
|Experience Level||2 years Ink room experience or similar|
|Why Vision/Benefits||We challenge employees and present them with career opportunities with some of the most successful businesses in the area. Our employees' occupational goals, skills, and background experience are represented truthfully and marketed to match the hiring needs of small-,mid-sized, and Fortune 300 companies. Benefits include; paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), term life insurance, short term disability benefits, 401K, competitive wages, pay increases and bonuses based on performance. We also have safety and employee referral bonuses, and gift giveaways throughout the year. Plus an amazing team of recruiters to support and advocate for you!|
1. Monitors the press schedule to formulate inks needed and the quantities of ink for upcoming jobs
2. Makes sure the ink inventory paperwork is filled out accurately at the end of each shift
3. Mixes standard and matched color ink, sample ink batches, print swatches and performs quality color check
4. Manufactures quantity of ink to be mixed according to coverage requirements
5. Uses color meter and/or spectrophotometer to match sample colors for customer if necessary
6. Labels inks as required
7. Monitors press related ink problems and suggests fixes for ink problems
8. Handles and disposes of all inks properly
9. Insures that the housekeeping is being kept up in the ink room office, storage area, and mixing area
|Requirements||1. Must be able to see color.|
2. Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
3. High School Diploma or equivalent.
4. Minimum three years of successful manufacturing experience.
|Physical Requirements||1. Must be able to execute strenuous, sometimes repetitive physical work such as lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 50 pounds and even 100 pounds as necessary, work in extreme temperatures and be able to stand for long periods of time.|