Inventory Control Supervisor
Maple Grove, MN 55369 US
Purchasing / Inventory Control Supervisor
Temp to Hire
Maple Grove, MN
7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
2+ years of related work experience in Inventory Management and Distribution
High School Diploma or Equivalent
$28 - $32 / hour
We challenge employees and present them with career opportunities with some of the most successful businesses in the area. Our employees' occupational goals, skills, and background experience are represented truthfully and marketed to match the hiring needs of small-,mid-sized, and Fortune 300 companies. Benefits include; paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), term life insurance, short term disability benefits, 401K, competitive wages, pay increases and bonuses based on performance. We also have safety and employee referral bonuses, and gift giveaways throughout the year. Plus an amazing team of recruiters to support and advocate for you!
Our client was founded in 1968 when Joe started offering custom-built, frame-welded trailer hitches and wiring out of his garage. From the beginning, Joe focused on providing customers with great products combined with top quality service. That foundation continues today throughout the entire business.
We are looking for someone to manage purchasing and inventory control for a small manufacturing business located in Maple Grove, MN. This role would also build and maintain relationships with customers, vendors, employees, and management. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills. Come be part of a small company that is growing rapidly!
• Purchasing - Compile, review and maintain data from reports and requisitions to place purchase orders. Research and evaluate suppliers via company criteria and history. Accurately issue or distribute material based on information from incoming requisitions. Conduct yearly inventory reconciliation and work with management to adjust inventory records.
• Inventory Control – Manage inventory quantities in the warehouse and retail store. Receive, inspect, and count stock to enter data into the system. Mark and display store merchandise in an appealing and organized manner.
• Shipping and Receiving – Prepare, package and load products for shipment (including shipping arrangements and records). Unload all incoming product using a forklift or overhead crane. Load all return items and customer pickups as well as sort inventory in an organized manner.
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Experience and knowledge of a manufacturing environment and techniques for maximizing efficient and effective manufacturing and distribution.
• Experience – 2+ years of related work experience in Inventory Management and Distribution. Strong communication, managerial and organizational skills strongly preferred. Attention to detail to support a culture of safety and quality. Manufacturing and Accounting experienced preferred.
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
• Willing to occasionally work overtime