Warehouse - Material Handler/Driver Class A or B
Blaine, MN 55449 US
|Job Title:||Warehouse Worker/Backup Driver|
|Job Type:||Temp to Hire|
|Shift/Hours:||Mon – Fri 6:00 AM – 2:30 AM, but on driving days they would likely be needed to start earlier than 6:00 AM|
|Career Level:||1yr +|
|Education:||High school or equivalent education, CDL license|
|Description:||1. Order filling|
3. Forklift operating
4. Fill in as a backup driver when needed
5. loading & unloading flatbed straight trucks
|Requirements:||1. Class A or B license-Manual transmission|
2. Excellent driving record
3. DOT drug testing is required
4. Forklift experience
5. Ability to read tape measure
6. Steel toe shoes are required
1. Ability to lift and carry up to 75lbs. 10-20 feet up to 10 times/day; ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, frequently.
2. Must be able to pull/push equipment and/or product weighing up to 100 pounds into position for 1 - 2 minutes up to 40 times a day.
3. Ability to sit, stand (getting on/off forklifts or in/out of trucks) several times per day.
4. Ability to work in a typical non-air-conditioned warehouse facility where temperatures may range from 45°F up to 105°F as well as infrequent work outside in all weather conditions; snow, rain, wind, and high humidity.
5. Able to work in a non-smoking, tobacco-free site.